HEMP CBD OIL TINCTURES
Our natural flavor hemp CBD oil is perfect for taking sublingually, blending in beverages, or using in recipes. It’s our most versatile and flexible CBD product. High quality MCT coconut oil gives our CBD tincture a smooth lightweight texture.
CBD oil tinctures are the safest and most effective way to dose CBD with the highest bioavailability for maximum effectiveness. MCBD tinctures are made with nanoemulsified CBD oil which means our products offer higher potency and value.
THC FREE ORGANIC CBD
Our pharmaceutical grade CBD oil tinctures are made from organically grown full-spectrum hemp CBD oil. mCBD tinctures are always organic, gmo free, thc free, vegan, all natural, no nonsense hemp CBD oil from a brand you can trust produced right here in the United States.
CBD oil tinctures are a blend of concentrated CBD and a carrier oil. MCBD’s tinctures are a blend of organic CBD and MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil extracted from organic coconuts. Tinctures are sublingual delivery of CBD meaning the CBD is absorbed through your mouth.
Questions about dosage and delivery?
M CBD tincture products are fast-acting and easily administered. As with all of our high-quality products, our PCR Tinctures are THC free — meaning you enjoy all of the benefits of CBD with no side effects and no psychoactive effect.
For quick results use M CBD oil tincture. It’s simple and effective.
We produce our CBD oil tincture using THC-free phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil.
M CBD full-spectrum PCR hemp oil is perfectly blended with coconut MCT oil.
- Increased potency
- Enhanced taste
- Patented nano-emulsion for quick absorption
- 250mg tincture available in Natural only
- Tincture bottles are 1oz/30ml
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Active Ingredient: Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
Inactive Ingredients: MCT Oil; for flavored tincture we add Peppermint Oil and Stevia
Dosage: 1-4 Full Droppers/Day
Product Life: 18-Month Shelf Stable
Total Aerobic Count < 2,000 cfu/g
Total Yeast and Mold < 200 cfu/g
E. Coli = Negative
Salmonella = Negative
Heavy Metals: Not Detected (ND)
Residual Solvents: ND
Clean CO2 extraction process
Organically Grown Hemp in U.S.A.
Always Manufactured in U.S.A
M CBD PRODUCTS ARE THE WORLD’S BEST ORGANIC HEMP-BASED PRODUCTS.
M products contain zero THC— meaning you enjoy all of the incredible benefits of CBD with none of the psychoactive side effects of marijuana.
- Get it fast with free shipping anywhere in the U.S.A.
- We stand behind our products 100% and guarantee them with an M Brands 30-day money back guarantee.
- Enhanced absorption. Our water-soluble softgels are 4x more absorbable than standard tincture oil. What does that mean? You’d have to take 4x more of our competitor’s oil-based product in order to enjoy the same fast & efficient absorption provided by M water-soluble softgels. Relief comes faster, and you see results with smaller dosages.
- M CBD hemp is proudly grown in the U.S.A. and certified organic. Many of our competitors grow their products overseas and manufacture and process them domestically. Not us. We maintain rigorous farming standards, and we oversee every step of the production process. This attention to detail ensures that the products we offer are both high-quality and responsibly made. All of our organically grown hemp products are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
- M CBD hemp oil is full-spectrum. Our products contain all of the cannabinoids present in our proprietary, nutrient rich strain of hemp known as PCR hemp. Feel more than just the benefits of CBD isolate; instead, you get the synergistic impact — or entourage effect — of all cannabinoids and terpenes working together.
- M Brands performs tight quality controls and consistent manufacturing. All our products are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility that conforms to FDA guidelines.
- M CBD hemp oil is pharmaceutical grade. Our products are produced following the strictest guidelines and quality control measures allowing us to call them pharmaceutical grade. The highest purity with no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes, or unknown substances.
- Our team cares about consistency. M™ hemp always comes from the same strain ensuring uniformity. Plus, our hemp oil always comes from the exact same extraction process in the same facility, meaning you receive a product that’s reliable, predictable and effective.
- Our standards are rigorous and thorough. We test every single batch of our PCR hemp oil to ensure that the products you receive are the highest quality available, without any metals, pesticides or THC.
- M CBD hemp oil is produced with industry leading innovation. M Brands partner is the only company in the world with a proprietary chromatography process that removes THC, waxes and chlorophyll while leaving all the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids intact. This advanced process sets us apart from competition in both purity and potency.
Delivery Method: Sublingual
One of the most common ways of using the oil is by placing it under the tongue. Under the tongue or sublingual method of consumption has become popular for its ease, speed, and efficiency. It is also more effective in regulating your supplement intake. You can drop, spray, or spread the CBD oil under your tongue. By holding the oil for about 60-90 seconds under your tongue, you can bypass the digestive system and metabolization by the liver, and reach the bloodstream directly. Our Tinctures are well suited to sublingually consume the supplements.
Dropper Dosing by Tincture Strength
- 250 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml servings that equal 8.33mg CBD each
- 500 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 16.67mg CBD each
- 1000 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 33.34mg CBD each
- 1500 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 50mg CBD each
Pros & Cons
The benefits of sublingual delivery via tincture is that some users report almost immediate benefits of the CBD oil by holding the oil in place under the tongue for 60-90 seconds.
Additional benefits include:
- Ability to customize dose based on needs
- Natural and Mint flavors can be integrated into cooking, recipes and beverages
- Small and discrete packaging allows for dosing on the go
Potential Cons to Sublingual Dosing:
- Some users find the dropper dosing method confusing and prefer pre-measured dosing
- Some users do not like the MCT oil and would prefer concentrated dosing
Choosing a Tincture Strength
Finding the correct dosage of CBD for your needs is a matter of trial and error because everyone responds to CBD differently depending on a number of factors including: age, weight, height, sex, health and condition. In our CBD Research Library, many studies use a therapeutic dose of CBD of around 30mL as a baseline. We recommend starting at 10mL and increasing from there.
The cost per mL of CBD varies by tincture strength so the cost for mL of CBD for the 250mg bottle of CBD is 2x the cost of our 1500mg bottle. Diluting your CBD with MCT oil available on Amazon or online retailers is always an option should you find your product choice to be too strong.
- 250 mg bottle = $0.16 per mg of CBD
- 500 mg bottle = $0.13 per mg of CBD
- 1000 mg bottle = $0.11 per mg of CBD
- 1500 mg bottle = $0.09 per mg of CBD