Questions about dosage and delivery?
THC FREE ORGANIC CBD
Our pharmaceutical grade CBD oil tinctures are made from organically grown full-spectrum hemp CBD oil. mCBD tinctures are always organic, gmo free, thc free, vegan, all natural, no nonsense hemp CBD oil from a brand you can trust produced right here in the United States.
CBD oil tinctures are a blend of concentrated CBD and a carrier oil. MCBD’s tinctures are a blend of organic CBD and MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil extracted from organic coconuts. Tinctures are sublingual delivery of CBD meaning the CBD is absorbed through your mouth.
Delivery Method: Sublingual
One of the most common ways of using the oil is by placing it under the tongue. Under the tongue or sublingual method of consumption has become popular for its ease, speed, and efficiency. It is also more effective in regulating your supplement intake. You can drop, spray, or spread the CBD oil under your tongue. By holding the oil for about 60-90 seconds under your tongue, you can bypass the digestive system and metabolization by the liver, and reach the bloodstream directly. Our Tinctures are well suited to sublingually consume the supplements.
Dropper Dosing by Tincture Strength
- 250 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml servings that equal 8.33mg CBD each
- 500 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 16.67mg CBD each
- 1000 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 33.34mg CBD each
- 1500 mg bottle = 30 mL or 30-1 ml serving that equal 50mg CBD each
Pros & Cons
The benefits of sublingual delivery via tincture is that some users report almost immediate benefits of the CBD oil by holding the oil in place under the tongue for 60-90 seconds.
Additional benefits include:
- Ability to customize dose based on needs
- Natural and Mint flavors can be integrated into cooking, recipes and beverages
- Small and discrete packaging allows for dosing on the go
Potential Cons to Sublingual Dosing:
- Some users find the dropper dosing method confusing and prefer pre-measured dosing
- Some users do not like the MCT oil and would prefer concentrated dosing
Choosing a Tincture Strength
Finding the correct dosage of CBD for your needs is a matter of trial and error because everyone responds to CBD differently depending on a number of factors including: age, weight, height, sex, health and condition. In our CBD Research Library, many studies use a therapeutic dose of CBD of around 30mL as a baseline. We recommend starting at 10mL and increasing from there.
The cost per mL of CBD varies by tincture strength so the cost for mL of CBD for the 250mg bottle of CBD is 2x the cost of our 1500mg bottle. Diluting your CBD with MCT oil available on Amazon or online retailers is always an option should you find your product choice to be too strong.
- 250 mg bottle = $0.16 per mg of CBD
- 500 mg bottle = $0.13 per mg of CBD
- 1000 mg bottle = $0.11 per mg of CBD
- 1500 mg bottle = $0.09 per mg of CBD